Biopathology Symposium 2014
MANY THANKS TO OUR SPEAKERS FOR THIS GREAT MEETING.
THE 2014 PDF FILES ARE AVAILABLE.
2014 VIDEOS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. Please Login
If you did not attend the 2014 meeting, please register to access the videos.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN PARIS FOR THE 2015 BIOPATHOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
SEE THE 2015 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
(Accéder à la page d'accueil en français ou au programme 2014.)
Cancer Biomarkers, Molecular Pathology, Molecular Target Identification, Companion Diagnostics, Liquid biopsy
- Monitoring treatment resistance by plasma cell-free DNA study
- Translocation detection by targeted sequencing
- Integration of diagnostic and molecular pathology
- Assessment of new cancer biomarkers: Exosome, Immunoscore, miRNAs
- Cancer genome sequencing interpretation: how to make it easier?
- Molecular target identification for personalized therapy
- Systems biology of cancer: a new vision for cancer managment
- Immunohistochemical markers for lung cancer
- Targeted sequencing for molecular pathology
- Optimization of molecular diagnosis for cancer study
- Biomarker kits for breast and colon cancer
See our program 2014.
Welcome to the 2014 edition
3th edition of the European Symposium of Biopathology
In only two editions, we have been able to assemble more than 1,000 specialists, working in the field of biopathology, who have the desire to gather and to share their common knowledge.
Clinical and Molecular pathologists, bio engineers, bio statisticians, people from biotech’s and pharmas everyone is coming to Paris from all over the world : Austria, Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, United States, and even from China, India and Australia !
One of the reasons we are gathering here in Paris is because the European Symposium of Biopathology is the only one who presents a state of the art and prospective insight. Furthermore, this Symposium mixes public and private researchers and presentations of spinoffs and start ups.
Our international speakers are carefully selected. Their topics must be innovative, inspiring and in English! It is easier for everybody !
Have a look at the preliminary program, all the speakers indicated are confirmed. Subscribe to the 2104 Symposium by clicking on the link « Register ». As soon as we receive your complete registration, you will have access to the 2012 and 2013 Symposium videos.
Many thanks to our 2013 speakers